Saturday, July 18, 2009

PULL UP YOUR PANTS

I love Barack Obama. I especially love him when he speaks to black audiences and tells them in no uncertain terms to stop making excuses for their bad behavior.

President Obama has made it very clear to black Americans that he will not tolerate mobs of young black men wearing their pants around their ankles and their ballcaps turned sideways. He has made it very clear in his hiring & firing practices that he will not tolerate a culture of laziness and entitlement anymore.

In other words, get off your ass, you stupid, illiterate Maywood crack nigger! We're not carrying your ass anywhere anymore.Put yourself to use or I'll put you out to pasture. Either way is just fine with me.

Mr. & Mrs. Black America, you've run out of excuses. You cannot blame anybody for anything any more. You have electoral majorities in many major American cities and one of your own in the White House. You can never claim "discrimination" about anything ever again. You now have to earn the privileges you've been given.

You can never claim "victim status" ever again. All you can ever claim from here on out is what you earn thru your own efforts. That's all you're owed and that's all you get.

It's a statistical fact that African-born immigrants to the United States are far more advanced in their thinking and achievements than black people of African heritage who have been here for generations. Why is that? I chalk it up to the crab barrel mentality, but that cannot possibly be all of it. I cannot for the life of me figure out why so many black Americans walk around epitomizing the stereotype of "nigger".

My hopes for my country were realized when Obama was elected President of the United States. I was in Grant Park on election night. I will cherish that night and that moment in American history every day for the rest of my life.

I just wish that black Americans could put away childish things and grow up. Black America is running out of excuses for its continuing underachievement. The rest of the world doesn't care about slavery 200 years ago or bigotry 100 years ago. We all live in a "What have you done for me lately?" world, and black Americans are a net liability.

Black America, please. Do the world a favor. Pull up your pants, put your ballcap on straight, tie your shoes, get your hands off your balls, and look the world squarely in the eye. Tuck in your shirt. Speak in coherent sentences and paragraphs.

Stop claiming victim status. Start earning the respect you loudly demand.

Earn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment